Friday, October 23, 2009

Old Dog, New Tricks

Hello! My name is Nicole, and I am a mother of four children, three boys, and one baby girl. I am starting this new blog to document my experience with Baby Led Weaning. After three children, I thought I had this parenting thing down. My beautiful daughter decided I still had new tricks to learn, and refuses to eat any sort of cereal, or pureed baby food. She gags, she projectile vomits, she cries, and we don't want to force her to do anything that makes her that upset. Like any baby, she is very interested in what we eat, and is great at sticking every toy in within her reach, into her mouth. A friend told me about BLW, and I eagerly googled it, in hopes that this was what my daughter needed. After much research, and brain picking, I have made the decision to dive into this new territory of motherhood, and invite you to take this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment