Thursday, October 29, 2009

Days Four Through Six

We have been extremely busy this week, so I apologize for not getting around to this yet. Keira has built up her repertoire of foods. She has had bites of pita bread (very successful!) she has mastered bananas, and gets a good amount in her mouth now, and has discovered and chowed down on her first orange (see pictures below.) Keira also got a taste of a Milano cookie courtesy of her 2 year old brother, Brody. That was quickly taken away from her, but not before she gave herself a great big melted chocolate face.
Since this first week of BLW is coming to a close, I want to say, I am so incredibly grateful for being introduced to this idea. This is a great fir for Keira. I understand it may not be a perfect fit for everyone. I do wish I had known about this with my boys, because this makes sense to me. For all my complaining about the "baby food" or pureed food stage, I did it anyway. I thought that was the only way you could introduce your baby to food. I now feel as though the veil has been lifted, and logic has come into play. I may be new to this, but I am more than willing to give you any advice I can, or answer any questions you may have.
Please enjoy these picture of Keira inhaling her first orange...

No comments:

Post a Comment